- Responsible for implementation, configuration and maintenance system according to standard identify and comply with security guideline related platform support
- Supporting day-to-day operation incident and change
- With pro-active tool, monitor, evaluate (performance, availability and reliability) and suggest for system health status and improvement
- Investigating and coordinating with peers/cross team to perform root cause analysis
- Collecting history of performance data to produce and suggesting for capacity planning
- Perform system refreshment, installation and migration
- At least 3 years’ technical experience in any of the following skills – UNIX-AIX, SUN, Linux (Prefer AIX)
- Having experience in managing enterprise system is an advantage
- Having experience in Virtualization is an advantage
- Linux engineer profession certification e.g. RHCE, RHCSA is a plus
If you are interested in our opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
For further details, add Line “line://ti/p/@scd5522r”. or contact us at 02-797-4009.
Join our page fb.com/CareersatIBMSD or ibm.biz/jobsIBMSD
Human Resources Department, IBM Solutions Delivery Co., Ltd.