Middleware System Administrator
- Responsible for implementation, configuration and maintenance system according to standard identify and comply with security guideline
- Supporting day-to-day operation incident and change
- With pro-active tool, monitor, evaluate (performance, availability and reliability) and suggest for system health status and improvement
- Investigating and coordinating with peers/cross team to perform root cause analysis
- Collecting history of performance data to produce and suggesting for capacity planning
- Perform system refreshment, installation and migration
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT field
- At least 3 years with knowledge of Middleware (such as WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, etc.), Java Technology, Java Enterprise Edition, system integration or business process server.
- Good troubleshooting and analytic skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good communication in both Thai and English.
- Able to work as a team and individual.
- Eager to reach new edge technologies
Location: BTS Ari
If you are interested in our opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
For further details, add Line “line://ti/p/@scd5522r”. or contact us at 02-797-4009.
Join our page fb.com/CareersatIBMSD or ibm.biz/jobsIBMSD
Human Resources Department, IBM Solutions Delivery Co., Ltd.