Silot is a Fintech company headquartered in Singapore. We are re-defining the future landscape of Fintech industry by connecting data and function silos, which empowers financial institutions for next-generation efficiency and capabilities, with the immersion and injection of AI.
Our mission is to connect and empower financial institutions, global merchant businesses and everyone through building a fast and scalable AI strategy. We love creating new technologies from existing blocks such as KYC, Underwriting, and Anti-fraud. We truly believe that by building products that serve the intersection between technology and humanity would greatly enable the world to be more connected and inclusive.
Our team members at Silot have deep knowledge and experiences in financial services, and previously worked in world-class FinTech companies, like Alipay, PayPal, Mastercard, Citigroup, Standard Charted Bank, SEA, Tencent, Baidu, First Data in South East Asia, China and USA.
Hiring Position: On-site Support Engineer – Bangkok
We are looking for on-site application support engineer, working closely with client’s IT department to do onsite application support.
- Perform day-to-day operational duties such as server system setup, environment configuration, deployment
- Work with local clients at client’s site to support and maintain Silot’s applications in client’s infrastructure.
- Escalate incidents and problems, as necessary, to appropriate team and follow up with corresponding teams.
- Provide pro-active and timely communications regarding system outages, issues, workarounds.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Understand Linux / Unix system, proficient in common Linux / Unix commands.
- Capability to write and run shell scripts in Linux environment.
- Experience on analysing logs and locate the issues in production environment.
- Experience on deployment & release process for server applications.
- on-site IT support experience in financial or banking environment.
- Communicate fluently in Thai and English.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com