ตามหาเพื่อนร่วมงานที่ชอบพัฒนาความสามารถ ชอบงานท้าทาย สามารถบริหารเวลาของตัวเอง เพราะบริษัทเราเปิดโอกาสให้คุณได้ศึกษาสินค้าและพัฒนาความรู้ พวกเราทำงานในลักษณะบริษัท Start Up มีความเชี่ยวชานด้าน Networking Security Solutions, Customer Service และ Technical support อย่าลังเลที่จะสมัครงานและคุยกันก่อน
NextWave (Thailand) Co.,Ltd., a distribution company for Networking and related products, was established in 2013 and is managed by staffs with more than 10 years’ experience in IT industry.
NextWave (Thailand) focused on distributing networking security solutions, customer service and technical support through Channel Partners. We have staffs with experiences in sales and technical support. NextWave has a policy to differentiate itself by providing not only competitive price but also training, technical consultant to resellers and post-sales support.
- Managing all aspects of business development, working closely with supplier and partners to drive the products to increase the revenue for the company.
- Explore business use cases and opportunities in emerging technology.
- Source and develop new business partnerships, which includes the development of new channels partner.
- Develop a strategic action plan to ensure achievement of financial and strategic plans, as well as budgeting and forecasting activities
- Analyze the performance of initiatives launched, as well as monitor the business performance to ensure the competitive positioning in the market
- Ability to develop and scale up a capable and motivated engineering team.
- Handle the complains of the customers and partners
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities;
- To maintain appropriate communication with customers/partners and create brand loyalty through regular follow-up.
- Male or Female with age not over 35 years
- Minimum 3-7 years experiences in a similar organization and had experience in proven track record.
- High level understanding of Network Virtualization, Data Center Technology, Computer and Network Security.
- Strong Enterprise level sales skills.
- Good communication of English
- Organized, highly motivated, self-starter, able to work independently in a small team start-up like environment.
- Good problem solving skills, Customer service oriented, Team player
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.