Position: Project Manager (PM)
Salary Range: 30-40K THB
Location: Rachatawi BTS station
- Coordinate internal team, clients, and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Communicate with team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and manage changes in project scope and schedule.
- Measure project performance to seek opportunities for improvement
- Create and execute comprehensive project documentation
- Minimum 2-year experience in project management.
- Any fields are qualified but background in software development and web technologies will be preferably considered
- Excellent in communication skills and comfortable managing multiple tasks
- Problem-solving attitude
- Good understanding of Thai and English
- Good understanding OR able to learn about processes in software development such as waterfall and agile