We are now looking for Cyber Security Engineer to join within the team.
Cyber Security Engineer
* Responsible for implementing security solutions with various technologies ( Next-Generation Firewall, IPS, VPN and so on)
* Responsible for implementing network solutions with various technologies (Routing, Switching, Wireless LAN, Load Balance, network monitoring and so on)
* Responsible for creating suitable necessary project documents for knowledge transfer.
* Responsible for Proof Of Concept (POC) requested by Sale team or customers.
* Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
* Co-operate with product vendors to provide in-depth troubleshooting.
* Responsible for day-to-day basis standby service and 24×7 operation.
* Learn research and update new technologies/products to customers and internal teams.
* Work with Penetration Testing Team to conduct penetration testing, whether it is black box, grey box, or white box.
* Perform penetration testing Offsite (External Penetration Testing) or Onsite (Internal Penetration Testing).
* Generate remediation recommendations for penetration testing result or findings.
* Assist in making attack plan, approach, and steps of penetration testing project whenever necessary or required.
* Bachelor’s in Information technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
* Focusing on various networking technologies implementation including switching, routing, wireless LAN and so on.
* Focusing on various security technologies implementation including firewall, IPS, VPN and so on
* Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
* Have knowledge of cybersecurity standards ISO27001, PCI-DSS, CSA-STAR, NIST, OWASP, SANS etc.
* Good command of English
* Good in communication across the team
**** Please provide your expected salary in your CV for reference *****
Interested party, please send your details resume with expected salary to
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 66+ 81 811 2801