Project Manager: Urgently Required
Quantity: 1 Position
Employee type: Contract 1 Year with Renewal
Condition: Thai nationality only ages between 35-48 years old.
Location: Samyan Mitrtown (MRT Samyan)
– Identify and translate business requirements to IT solutions and ensure the integrity, scalability, and modularity of the solution.
– Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
– Collaborates with Managers to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution plan, and serve as a technical lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts.
– Provide consultancy assistance for IT team and users so as to ensure the smooth running of all computerized operations.
– Systems or Projects on his/her own provided that the output meets the users’ requirements and adhere to IT standard guidelines.
– Manage, through system or Managers and programmers, Multinational Vendor to complete all system documentation so as to ensure the availability of documents for future reference.
– Plan, manage and monitor projects to ensure all projects are implemented on time with accuracy and efficiency.
– Ensure that any other jobs assigned by the superior are accomplished and achieved the goal set.
– At least 7-10 years working experience in Project Management role.
– Preferred experience in Life Insurance / or Financial Services
– Have background in IFRS17 or IFRS9 project implementation and/or Accounting, Financial background to be advantage.
– Strong background both software development and IT infrastructure.
– Knowledge of software development life cycle and/or software development methodologies.
– Good analytical skills, interpersonal communication skills and strong organizational skills,
– Possess the capability to work well with non-technical staff in defining requirements
– Manage/Co-ordinate with Regional/multinational team & business partners to ensure they meet our standards and deliverable within a given timeline Management and execute quality own work.
– Good command of English, both writing and speaking (is must)
For more information pls. contact at 097.282.4082 or Line ID: jobs.tds