We are providing comprehensive IT services and IT outsourcing to small- and medium-sized businesses. TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed Services leader, ranked #36 on the annual MSP Mentor list of the Top 501 world-wide company rankings of progressive managed IT services providers. We offer networking, security, data and email services, as well as hardware and software support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.
- Manage day-to-day NOC technology operations to align with managed services teams, including monitoring service delivery and handling any issues or escalations.
- Oversee the monitoring of customer servers and networks to ensure system access meets and exceeds Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and business systems availability targets.
- Create monitoring sets for monitoring and automation.
- Work as an escalation POC and help resolve technical issues within Technical Assistance Center, Product, Sustaining and Network Engineering Teams.
- Ensure proper installation, integration configuration and fine tuning of Monitoring / NOC software, tools, and technologies.
- Identify areas of opportunity for process or technology improvement, provide leadership and develop plans to meet these objectives.
- Problem solve and identify incident root cause issues, then work to eliminate recurring issues.
- Provide operational management for team member workloads and utilization, timesheet.
- Ensure recurring/preventative maintenance plans are defined, implemented, and executed.
- Provide SME technical assistance and act as a top-level support resource with issues escalated by other technicians and engineers.
- Develop and provide incident reports for any major customer incidents.
- Instill a high-performance culture in the team with a focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver more effective service.
- Continually evaluate Automation tools to stay ahead of the curve and help with the longer-term goal of continued automation of manual processes.
- Research, recommend, and architect standardized technical solutions as the Managed Services business scales.
- May rarely be required to take part in the on-call rotation, as the team scales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent field of study
- 3-5 years of IT Operations or Network Operations (NOC) or Security Operations (SOC) experience.
- Strong IT Operations background including end-user support, server, networking, and data center experience.
- Advanced knowledge in development and maintaining of Kaseya, Autotask or similar Monitoring Tool.
- Experience with IT Glue appreciated
- Experience with Ticketing System like Autotask or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of event/alert management, incident and change management processes.
- Broad experience with various operating systems, databases, virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Understanding of operating platforms, connectivity, security, and information storage.
- Knowledge and experience working with of Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, and DNS.
- Good working knowledge of Unix and Linux Operating Systems.
- Must be strong in MS Windows, both server and desktop.
- Experience in Network and Systems Management.
- Experience with network equipment and LAN/WAN configuration: Domains, TCP/IP, VPN’s, switch and firewalls, wireless access points, and other networking equipment.
- Knowledge of IT security, compliance and data protection operations and legislation (e.g. HIPAA, GDPR, SOX, PCI, etc.), is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to teach others how to perform systematic troubleshooting in a timely manner.
- Project management skills.
- Proven communication, writing and organizational skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organization.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.
- Fluent in English
** This is a remote position**
Interested in joining our growing team, please send your recently updated CV in English to email@example.com.