- Serving as the first point contact for users seeking technical support.
- Responsible for installation and configuration computer, operating systems, email, printer, scanner, telephone including all applications.
- Responsible for daily monitoring and maintaining computer systems, telephone system, internet, call center system, servers and networks, data center server room.
- Coordinate and work with IT team in HQ to solve all IT issues, work with supplier or vendor to complete IT projects and/or any other duties assigned by IT manager/director.
- Manage and maintain IT hardware and software inventory.
- Manage and maintain CCTV system, access control system, time attendance system.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or any other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT support or IT help desk.
- Experience installing, troubleshooting Window 10 operating systems, Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, network, switch, IP telephone, Windows server 2012/2016.
- Experience using remote tools to support remote end users and systems.
- Good interpersonal skill, eager to learn and serviced mind, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet time deadline.
- Good communication in English is required.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org