Your future responsibilities:
As a member of the global operations team your key focus areas will be:
- Customer communication
- Azure architecture & infrastructure
- Office 365 migration and operation
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- Coaching team members
- Azure Coding (DevOps) – would be a “nice to have“
- Be first customer point of contact for new requirements and escalations
- Architect, design and implement Azure and Microsoft 365 solutions including planning, migration and maintenance support
- Design and perform migrations from existing environments to Azure or Microsoft 365
- Develop infrastructure as a code using templates and DevOps on Azure
- Document operational handbooks
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis when incidents occur
- Perform technical testing, proof of concept, pre-sales activities, products research and advisory to teams and customers
- Coach your team members from both remotely and on site who will support you in the projects
- Provide support to Sales team and solution presentations to customers if needed
Your personality profile:
You show “just do it” attitude and have a strong personal drive to achieve the set goals. In addition, the following characteristics distinguish you:
1. Academic background:
- Bachelor‘s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology
2. Professional Experience:
- About 8+ years of working experience in Senior Windows Engineering, Windows Team Lead or Azure Cloud roles
3. Required skill set:
- Welcome All Nationalities
- Excellent in English communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
- Can speak German or Thai would be advantage
- Strong knowledge of Azure and Microsoft 365 architecture, solution design and implementation
- Strong knowledge of building solutions and deploying infrastructure in the cloud such as virtual machine, virtual network, scripting
- Practical knowledge and skills in infrastructure as code and infrastructure definition tools e.g. PowerShell, Azure ARM, YAML/JSON
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) e.g. Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Azure Active Directory and Intune
- Working experience with Windows Server and endpoint technologies
- Working experience in monitoring, backup/recovery preferably with cloud solutions
- Working experience in Windows Virtual Desktop is a plus
- Working experience in cloud governance such as policy, compliance and security
- Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of production support processes
- Good documentation skills
What drives us
We are an innovative collective of like-minded experts from more than 20 different nationalities. Our company values – innovation, quality, empowerment, commitment, reflection, transparency, trust, ubuntu – have been created by our people and our founders. That’s why we truly believe in them. They mean a lot to us, whether we’re discussing ideas for new projects, deciding on the best solution for a customer’s problem, or interviewing candidates.
Our Neos spirit is something very special. We like to celebrate together, whether it is for an after-work beer on the night market, barbecue, bowling, karaoke, themed dressing up parties or our annual company outing.
We offer exciting and stimulating positions in a dynamic, fast growing and multi-cultural IT company. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your career, working in areas involving the latest technology in a relaxed, professional environment. You will also have the opportunity to be innovative and think ‘outside of the box’.
When you join our team, you will benefit from a diverse and varied multinational environment, familiar and with heart, competitive salaries, a pleasant atmosphere, fresh fruit, daily lunch, coffee & drinks and family-friendly flexible working hours.
We are passionate about technology and the latest trends. We constantly learn from everything we do! As a certified AWS partner and Microsoft Certified Cloud Partner for Azure you can profit from real experience and expertise. We use this joint team experience to continually improve our performance. We learn from our successes and also from our failures. Continuous learning and knowledge sharing is systemically built into Neos’ DNA and infrastructure. Our TIKA talks are a good example! It is a dedicated platform, where employees from all departments and locations can share their expertise or latest ideas revolving around Technology, Innovation, Knowledge and Amazing stuff.
In terms of your personal development, there are no straight or strict career paths at Neos, but if you have the right mindset, you can take a tremendous step forward and steer your development in the direction you have envisioned for yourself. Your learning and development is supported by a Feedback & Mentoring Programme, which will help you to evolve your skills through a serious of one-to-one conversations with your Mentor and other learning activities and training. Neos will give you room to improve, breathe and to transform your ideas into reality. We have the right challenges for you to grow, but it is important that the initial impulse comes from you in order to seize those opportunities.
Are you ready to join the Neos Family?
If you believe you are the right person, please send your application to email@example.com