- IT security standards implementation and compliance.
- Coordinate and develop improvements for the existing procedures/processes and new procedures/processes.
- Finds and/or support IT Managers to Implement Improvement opportunities and Innovation activities to support the IT Standardization according with the agreed Roadmap.
- Ensures a smooth collaboration with business and IT for Security topics across Region using cultural diversity as a benefit.
- Support the Country IT Managers to Ensures the Business Processes are well accommodated within the Security protocols and requirements.
- Ensure a looking forward IT risk management and ensure that it is an integral part of the systems development and deployment process.
- Advise on new technologies and ways they may be used to combat new fraud and attack methods in collaboration with the global security representative.
- Support the Security Incident Management process.
- Support the design and implementation of security-related training and deployment to users, third-party providers, and other stakeholders in collaboration with global security representative.
- Support at a Regional level the development and execution of the goals of the Organization.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Security/Cyber-Security preferred
- 3-5 years in IT Security and Risk & Compliance
- Knowledge of one or more of the following frameworks: COBIT, ISO 2700x, COSO, NIST, ITIL
- Security related certifications preferred: CRISC, CISM, CSX or similar
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to take initiative, be pro-active and efficient
- Ability to think logically and analyze complex problems
- Ability to present complex information verbally and written in a clear, concise manner.
For more job opportunities: