As a Technical Project Manager at Neos you are a key member of our customer teams to partner with our clients in delivering digital solutions. Our customers are seeking to be part of the digital revolution and benefit from the agility, scalability, and cost effectiveness of Public Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS and PaaS) for their IT environments. You will be working extensively with mostly Microsoft, but also Amazon and our internal cloud architects who are great technical specialists on the market.
You will focus on the following areas:
• Define the user stories with the Product Manager or customer
• Own program and project plans
• Own the creation and management of technical delivery team backlogs
• Own the testing and quality assurance
• Help to establish acceptance criteria for user stories and the non-functional items, establish them for technical items
• Contribute to opportunity backlog refinement
You are an experienced Technical Project Manager who is enthusiastic about the possibilities the digital era can provide to our customers, has self-motivation to drive the team’s success, and creates added value to our clients. We are particularly looking to hire someone who can hit the ground running and is a natural organizer.
Additionally, we are looking for the following skills:
• You are capable of partnering directly with clients and leading programs; ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget is essential
• You are able and experienced in working with multi-cultural and multi-site teams
• You have led large scale IT projects, especially large-scale application migrations
• You are familiar with Agile methods like Scrum and Kanban
• You are fun, organized, and an excellent communicator
• You are comfortable and confident with engaging senior management to steer complex programs and can act as a key part of the sales process when needed
• 5+ years relevant experience; you are keen to grow your technical and consulting skills in a rapidly expanding company
• Highly motivated and proactive with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• You have a relevant educational background and studied Business, Informatics, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent work experience.
• Project Management Professional qualification or equivalent industry/vendor specific project management certification, or equivalent work experience.
• Your oral and written English and Thai skills are excellent
What we offer
The greatest in Neos are our people!
Imagine an exciting and stimulating position in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment of IT experts. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your career, to work in multiple areas in a fun, relaxed and professional environment. You will also have the opportunity to be innovative and think ‘outside of the box’. We see ourselves as a family who helps each other and develops further together. In addition you will profit from the following benefits.
Neos IT Services is a leading technology advisor to companies relying on business critical platforms. Neos is a partner to major enterprises delivering digitization roadmaps, automated cloud infrastructure, application development platforms and Big Data platform optimization.
With approximately 90 professional staff and three global branches, Neos offers a full range of IT solution architecture including migration to Cloud, Big Data, DevOps and Security.
Are you ready to join the Neos Family?
If you believe you are the right person, please send your application to