What is Build the Future?
Build the Future is one of the Prysmian Group Graduate Programs, now in its 12th edition!
We aim to hire talents globally with diverse background and experiences who are eager to make our world a more sustainable place and ready to embrace new challenges.
Are you willing to make your mark in the Energy transition and Digitalization of our communities?
Be part of this important change and help us build a better future for all of us. Join us!
Our Graduate Program provides an immersive experience in our company from day 1.
The program starts with a two-week Global Induction with trainings and activities led by the Prysmian Group Academy in collaboration with a Top-Ranking Business School.
Following your induction, you will be part of a one-year job rotation in 3 different departments: Research and Development, Operations in one of our production sites, and Sales Support/Technical Sales.
After the first year of rotation, you will start your international assignment for a duration of 3 years. The position will be either technical, mainly based in one of our production sites, or business related, strongly linked to the core of our business.
You will learn new ways of working, acquire new knowledge, meet new colleagues and embrace a new culture!
At the end of your assignment abroad, returning to the country you have been hired in, you will be ready to take on a new responsibility in the technical or business areas continuing your career in Prysmian Group.
What else is in for you?
- A competitive reward package, including a bonus opportunity.
- A training plan tailored for you in partnership with a Top-Ranking Business School.
- A buddy who will help you settle in quickly, during the first year of your journey.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities based on performance.
- Mobility benefits during your international assignment.
- A global network of 250+ other colleagues who have already joined our graduate program.
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months, or you are completing a degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or Business and Economics fields.
- You speak English fluently.
- You have worked or studied abroad and/or you are willing to join an international experience with Prysmian Group.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You enjoy learning and working with other colleagues.
Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is working to make our future greener. Just come as you are, bringing all your energy, passion and ideas.
Ready to embark on a new journey?