Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a first line support for call support and / or PC support to users covering both hardware and software issues
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes from relevant users through telephone, remedy website, email, and instant message
- Hand on desksite service and assure required report documentation meet standard of service level agreement
- Advise basic IT troubleshooting matters for hardware, software, mobile device, desktop application to internal and external parties.
- Arrange and prepare daily, weekly or monthly report upon processing requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any IT related fields
- At least 1-3 year experience in IT helpdesk, IT support, Call support or PC support
- Have basic IT Network troubleshooting in network set up and mobile device
- Experience or knowledge in Microsoft Windows O/S, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Window (Client)
- Technical background in Hardware and software. Skill in ITIL is optional.
- Positive attitude, service minded, and high responsibility
- Working area in Ratchadapisek-Dindaeng, Ladprao, Bangjak, or Ploenchit area
- Permanent staff status (Full time hiring) with full company’s welfare & benefit