Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist – Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
- Self Responsibility
- Time and Project Management Skill
- Knowledge of Broad Range of IT Equipment (Desktop, Notebook, Printer) Hardware
- Knowledge of a Windows Operating system and Application
- Ability to maintain and support computer hardware, and software including Microsoft Windows Operating System, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Business Applications
- Able to work outside normal business hours and under pressure
- Communication skill, Presentation Skill, problem-solving skills, punctuality, team player, flexibility and self learning
- Good in English
- 1st level Helpdesk for day-to-day operation (both application and hardware)
- Day to Day monitoring of IT Infrastructure and / or Information Security
- Assist in Research / Develop and Deploy a new technology
- Manage and maintain Wide Area Network, Networking Infrastructure such as Wireless Network, Local Area Network (LAN) and Internet.
- Manage and maintain Cisco IP Phone System.
- Manage and maintain Windows server 2016,2019
- Manage and maintain SQL Server
- Manage and maintain client data backup system
- Manage and maintain virtualize system
Working location : Bangkok City Tower , Sathorn ( Near BTS Chongnonsi Station)
Working time : Mon-Fri ( 08.15-17.00) / OT as per assigned
We thank all applicants. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For more information , please contact Khun Panya N. – firstname.lastname@example.org