1) Project management skill to manage APJ and or global dispatch/warranty reduction projects.
2) Solution enabler following End to End process on new launched service and alternative solution from current transactional activity.
3) Innovative mindset
4) Participate and own / co-own Warranty Cost Reduction initiative planning and execution at APJ level
5) Collaborate closely with Service stakeholders on upsell dispatch reduction activities both in global and regional.
6) Collaboration within Global Services & Process Engineering and GSD
7) Setup, lead and drive governance interlock with call centers. Review and recommend upsell dispatch reduction actions.
8) Lead Best Practice sharing sessions among sites to drive narrow site performance gap.
9) Innovative way of solution enablement
10) Winning together spirit with key stakeholders
11) Work with local field partners and retailers on dispatch and warranty cost reduction initiatives.
1) Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
2) Strong command skill and project management
3) Strong understanding of support operations (end to end)
4) Involved in making complex decisions which may have company-wide impact.
5) Advanced organizational & planning skills, and priority setting skill.
6) Project Management Certification is added advantage
7) Strong initiative and project leadership. Ability to communicate clearly.
8) Demonstrate multi-tasking ability in a dynamic environment.
9) Advanced ability to lead across functions applying organizational agility.
10) Business acumen and strategic ability
11) Executive Presentation skill
12) Analytical skills and knowledge of statistics
13) Degree in Business or Technical discipline
14) Minimum 7 years of working experience