Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Provides high-level technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market. Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration. Makes technical and sales presentations to customer’s technical staff and senior leadership. Understands DellEMC, competitive technology, business applications and Technology trends within the assigned market.
Work in partnership with Modern Infrastructure Team, the Converged Platform team and Functional Channel Teams to lead and drive Modern Technology adoption and sales within the EMC Channel. Working within a matrix organization you will be in charge of executing the go to market within your assigned partners and geography for the these Solutions
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts and geography. Develops relationships with account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate. Assists the Partner Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- Qualifies sales opportunities with the Channel team in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to DellEMC solutions, and train the partner account team.
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management.
- Communicates well and can present ideas logically and with impact on DellEMC’s Value, Solutions & Products
- Technically Strong with appropriate knowledge and understanding of Dell EMC’s Direction & Strategy, Value, Solutions and Products. Builds cost effective solutions
- Has a good understanding of key customers’ business & associated industry trends in the assigned territory. Understands functions and information infrastructure implications of major applications being used in customers’ environments and industry. Assist to elaborate Go to Market Strategy and integration in shared EMC –Partner business plan
- Is Accountable for self-organization, deal by deal and Quarterly/Annual performance vs. goals. Takes responsibility for mistakes and corrects behavior. Gets tasks done on time and with quality. Meets assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Educate sales and pre sales with competitive solutions and tactics
- Develop enablement plans to build out the partners sales and pre-sales and delivery capabilities
- Implement sales & technical training plans for partner teams, leveraging the EMC Business Partner Program- Accreditation, trainings, certifications, mentoring- to raise partners capabilities to sell and implement Primary Storage solutions
- Drive and assist in partner demand generation activities such as campaigns, call blitzes, etc to increase pipeline resulting in Primary Storage sales revenue
- Communicate up-to-date information about new offerings and enhancements to partners
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activitiesTakes responsibility for own self-development and makes progress. Proactively initiates activities to drive advantage and/or reduce competitive threats. Willingness to take on new assignments and learn new things. Passionate about Dell EMC and making things happen
- 5 – 8 years of related experience.
- Cross-Functional skill.
- Results driven.
- Leadership Skills.
- Customer focused.
Product / Skills Knowledge
- Storage Portfolio Knowledge
- Converge or Hyper Converged Offerings in the market.
- VMware Knowledge
- Software Defined trends in Data Center
- System Integration sales or solution experience
- Strong Strategic sales skills and business acumen
- High self-esteem, energy and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a team
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to present confidently to an audience from all levels within an organization. – Good understanding of the IT eco-system and relationships