Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Network Solutions Architect
- Gathers and assesses customer needs, both business and technical;
- Identifies related needs (lead generation, opportunity expansion)
- Identifies site-specific and corporate parameters and constraints that impact the solution
- Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements
- Investigates and optimizes a solution’s fit to the requirements of an opportunity, both current and future
- Adapts solution design to new requirements
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its components
- Identifies the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in design activities
- Maintains excellent communications with customer executive management
- Represents company as technical expert with customers; shares knowledge in area of expertise and links to related technology areas
- Advances opportunities through the use of effective consultative selling techniques
- Builds customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction
- Communicates and articulates the details of their component roles in a proposed customer solution
- Actively supports the account team with solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer communications
- Analyzes and provides support to deals in the pipeline where needed
About the candidate:
- Technical University or Bachelor’s degree
- Typically 8 to 12 years experience in technical consultative selling and account management
- Technical and/or solution experience in appropriate industry
- Experience in vertical industry preferred
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of company’s technology & solutions, with deep expertise in area of specialization and related technologies
- Knowledgeable in competitive solutions knowledge.
- Links company solutions with data business center needs to create customer business value
- Applies broad understanding of technical innovations & trends to solving customer business problems
- Applies productivity-enhancing tools and processes
- Solid credibility with company’s business units and account teams based on history of solid results and contributions
- Establishes thought leadership in technical specialty area with customers
- Demonstrated ability to work as the lead for large complex projects
- Has a high level understanding of the company product roadmaps for multiple BU’s, and deep knowledge in area of specialization
- Has demonstrated extensive hands-on level skills with some of the technology
- Leverages financial and accounting concepts as well as capital investment concepts in demonstrating business value of proposed solutions to customers
- Creates solutions that creatively address customer value chain and business requirements
- Persuasively communicates the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals
- Appropriately tailors communications to varying levels of customer management
- Extensive level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges
- Demonstrates strong communications skills with executive managers, as well as some C-level executives
- Leverages strong understanding of the competition – both positioning strategy and technology – to create competitive advantage for the company
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers