Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
About the job
- Builds strong professional working relationships with the client, including key IT and business executives.
- Leverages executive sponsors and other company resources to strengthen company’s relationship and credibility with client influencers and decision makers.
- Researches and understands the client’s industry, and develops a core understanding of client business needs and challenges.
- Uses a consultative-selling approach to identify and advance opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning the company’s capabilities to client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Advocates for client needs during sales cycle and in addressing any delivery issues.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in company-conducted surveys and reports.
- Builds and executes an Account Business Plan (ABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow company’s presence and share in the account.
- Actively drives ABP results through effective account management and reviews.
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
- Nurtures and closes new solution opportunities that result in incremental orders, revenue, and margins to the company. Represents the entire company portfolio of products and services.
- Engages with Solution Opportunity Approval & Review process (SOAR)
- Protects company’s position and focuses on generating new business.
- Engages partners effectively to improve win rates and delivery of selected deals.
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas. Uses margin management techniques
- Participates in/drives Account Team Management
- Orchestrates all the company resources essential for executing the account business plan, including sponsors.
- Engages and manages team members in presales, sales specialists and inside sales to support complex deals.
- Drives integrated planning and execution; coordinates both sales and BU delivery organizations to ensure aligned client engagement and service.
- Effectively engages and leverages executive sponsors.
- Engages company sales specialists, channel and alliance partners to fully leverage company’s portfolio and improve win rate of selective deals.
- Interfaces with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate client needs and facilitate solution development.
- Drives the account internationally/Globally
Scope and Impact
- Typically manages 1 to many accounts
- Typically qualifies and closes deals of moderate complexity, often with a single GBU scope.
- Works with mid-level decision-makers in the client organization.
About the candidate
- University or Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree or MBA desired
- Experience in IT industry
- Experience in vertical industry preferred
- Typically 5-8 years account management experience
- Knowledge of basic financial-selling concepts in support of business cases for solutions.
- Demonstrates strong presentation and communication skills at the business manager level.
- Moderate to high level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and be able to participate in client planning discussions involving IT decisions.
- Solid knowledge of company’s breadth of solutions and engages appropriate specialist resources as needed.
- Demonstrates high service knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing specialty product and service related information with account teams and customers.
- Competent in the sale of IT services and outsourcing
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at https://careers.hpe.com/