Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, its technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
In a dynamic environment where technology is transforming businesses and entire industries at an unprecedented pace, Hewlett Packard Enterprise builds on its rich heritage of innovation and industry-leading positions in infrastructure, services, software, and financial services. The $50B+ company operating in more than 170 countries is focused on four key areas that are fundamental to enabling business transformation and future growth:
• Transforming to a hybrid infrastructure by helping customers seamlessly manage information across traditional IT and private, managed and public cloud environments
• Empowering a data-driven organization engineered to turn information into insight, and insight into action
• Protecting their digital enterprise to manage risk, monitor operations, protect information and applications and sustain operational integrity
• Enabling workplace productivity to create best-in-class experiences for employees, customers and partners through mobility and networking solutions
The Enterprise Group (EG) inside Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a $27B business that provides solutions for both large enterprise and small businesses with the cutting-edge technology infrastructure they need to optimize traditional IT while building a secure, cloud-enabled and mobile-ready future. EG — the growth engine for Hewlett Packard Enterprise — addresses a wide range of customer challenges, including supporting new types of applications, new approaches to IT operations, new demands and uses for insight, and managing new threats and risks. The EG portfolio includes servers, networking, storage and technology services.
HPE Thailand Managing Director provides country leadership for overall business performance. Drives the Enterprise Business (EG) for the country to achieve the revenue, profit and growth targets. Develops relationships at senior levels with large IT spend accounts to support the opportunities for growth of HPE business. Manages the relationships with the local government and regulative authorities. Develops the strategies and policies to enable HPE to be an active, responsible employer in the community. Develops the communications strategy to engage the employees in the companies continued success and growth. Supports and develops a culture of individual accountability for career growth and development.
Thailand MD is the General Manager and sales leader within the multifaceted SEATH sub region reporting to the SEATH Managing Director. Develops country strategy and sets policy and direction for country sales teams. Responsible for operational success, strategic alignment and integration of activities with other major organizational functions. Assumes responsibility for the successful implementation of business plans and fully accountable for the success of entire Malaysia business. Owns a significant number of measurable functional, operational and strategic goals or priorities. Contributes to the overall strategic definition with strong business acumen. Acts as a key advisor to executive management in SEATH and broader APJ region influencing the strategic direction of the business.
Strategy – Leads the compilation and implementation of Thailand country strategy for HPE/EG; executes the overall Corporate EG strategy, global programs and standards in country; Drives long term planning process for the country
Leadership – Assumes point accountability and responsibility for the EG country team and drives a performance based value system and culture; Provides strong and inspiring leadership to the EG Management team and establishes a high performance culture; Ensures alignment of country HPE activities
Growth – Drives profitable growth across every market sector in country; Develops a program of account targeting, lead generation, sales conversion, and cross-selling activities; Ensures execution and achievement of business goals for the country
Market Share – Increases market share in all product categories and Technology Services; Leverages a background of experiences and contacts to personally develop new client relationships to capture additional revenue opportunities for EG.
Management – Takes the principal management role for all management responsibilities for EB within the country; Leads country Board; Manages country compliance within legal framework
Value-Based Selling – Helps clients and potential clients understand EG’s value proposition in a compelling way; Uses sales skills and modeling tools to convincingly position EG as a primary partner in addressing complex business issues.
Team-Based Selling – Develops and maintains the trust and credibility necessary to establish internal and external relationships critical to identifying and converting business development.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Typically 15+ years of technology sales management experience, with solid track record in P&L, general management
- Demonstrated successful experience in managing a local team
- Proven ability to originate and manage multi-business unit and large deals orchestrations
- Strong SMB GTM experience: Ability to grow breadth and depth of accounts
- Strong customer, partner and distributor relationships
Knowledge and Skills
- Understands key requirements of corporate governance
- Strong business skills
- Understands HPE product and solutions strategies
- Strong financial and operational capabilities
- Inspirational and authentic leadership ability
- Executive engagements
- Strong team leader and player
- General management expertise