Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Customer Support Manager
About the role:
- Provide professional solutions to the company end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues received via telephone and written correspondence
- Provide an escalation link for the company field employees, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints with the company and/or its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorized dealer or channel
About the candidate:
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 to 6 years of related experience in a telephone support position in a service or end-user support environment, or 2 years of experience in the microcomputer industry with technical training in the company or other manufacturers’ product lines.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of the field of Customer Relations.
- Demonstrated verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of operating systems software.
- Demonstrated writing/correspondence skills.
- Experience and demonstrated presentation skills.
- Knowledge of legal ramifications/conflicts in Customer Relations environment such as consumer rights and manufacturers’ warranty responsibility.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at https://careers.hpe.com/