IBM Global Business Services is currently seeking a SAP HANA Application Architect experienced in S/4 HANA and Suite on HANA projects.
- The candidate for this position will be responsible for ensuring that the engagement delivers to client expectations on time and within budget, as well as delivering planned profit to IBM.
- As a SAP Consultant, the candidate will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading commercial and public sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide.
- The SAP HANA Application Architect is expected to draft and review responses to Requests for Information (RFI), responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP), IBM contracts, and IBM statements of work.
- Configure settings for your area within SAP S/4HANA.
- Package deliverables (business content such as configuration settings and documentation) using our tools as per our content development guidelines.
State / Province KRUNG THEP MAHA NAKHON
City / Township / Village BANGKOK
IBM Business Group GBS
Primary job category Architect
Secondary Job Category Other Architect
Role ( Job Role ) Application Architect
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
•At least two S4 HANA Implementation project experience
•Experience in new S4 HANA Components
•With Finance Background – Fiori configurations, IBP, BPC
•With Supply Chain – IBP
•Technical Consultants – Complete full stack development experience HCP,Fiori, ABAP,
•Working experience as senior lead consultant is mandatory
•At least one Industry solution experience is mustb
•Other Desirable Qualifications
•Provide ongoing improvements to documentation and guidelines.
•Support the maintenance of your content in hotfixes and quarterly updates of the S/4HANA editions
•Support global teams doing assembly (analogous to software build) and deployment of content.
•Support the PI S/4HANA execution program aligning the milestones for assembly and delivery.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience .
Eligibility Requirements .
Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education Master’s Degree
Travel Required Up to 10% or 1 day a week
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.