Bank of Ayudhya ประกาศรับสมัคร IT Audit Manager (Technical) โดยมีรายละเอียดดังนี้
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS and any IT related fields
- Minimum 7-10 years of working experiences in IT audit, IT security, IT Technical background and / or banking industry knowledge and team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 4 team members.
- Strong IT security and IT technical knowledge as well as working experiences in any of the following areas:
- Penetration testing at network , web & mobile application and wireless level
- Penetration testing tools such as Kali, Metasploit, Nmap, Wireshark, web proxies (e.g., Burp suite, OWASP ZAP), vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., Nessus, Nexpose, etc.), disassemblers/debuggers (e.g., IDA Pro, GDB, etc.).
- One or more scripting languages (e.g., Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.) is an advantage.
- Network security controls including firewall, router, IDS/IPS security configuration and security review
- Operating system configuration and security review for any of various platforms: Mainframe, Windows, UNIX, Middleware, Oracle/SQL databases.
- Familiarly with COBIT, ITIL, OWASP, OSSTMM, NIST, ISO 27001 and compliance regulations standards such as BOT, SET, PCI-DSS, etc.
- Understanding of IT best practices, security controls and risk management concepts
- Strong in written and spoken Thai and English language
- Multi-national and/or cross border project experience is an advantage
- Relevant experience assisting with proposal development and presentations.
- Related certifications are a plus e.g., CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, GPEN, etc.