The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide. We work in more than 100 countries through teaching English, sharing the arts and delivering education and society programmes.
Our goal is to build bridges of trust and understanding among people around the World. Through our programs, we give opportunities to hundreds of millions of people worldwide to learn about British culture and creativity.
If you are experienced and self-motivated and currently looking for challenging opportunities, multicultural work environment and want to take the further step in your career, the opportunities is awaiting the right candidate.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001422879
Work Location: Siam Square
About this role:
- To be accountable for leading the IT team to manage the day to day delivery of IT services for the British Council Thailand
- To providing technical support
- To ensure that the IT services are consistent with Global IS and security standards
- Fluent in both English & Thai
- Education to tertiary level or equivalent by experience in Information Technology
- Demonstrable experience in an international organization of Technology Support and Service Delivery
- At least 4 years’ experience in administration, maintenance and support of Microsoft Operating System (desktop and server) including Active Directory and MS Office Suite
Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile
and apply online via : https://nurl.ng/THA-1252-JDB
We do not accept application from ‘Quick Apply’
Closing date for applications: 26 July 2017 (23:59 UK Time)
We offer an attractive benefits package.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“Right to work in Thailand“
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
The British Council is committed to the protection of all children and supports the principles of the UNCRC by taking all reasonable measures in our work to ensure a child safe environment.