Rexel Quality Trading รับสมัคร Country M.I.S. Manager เงินเดือน 90,000 – 120,000 บาท โดยมีรายละเอียดดังนี้
Purpose and Scope:
- To oversee the entire MIS department, which includes the network management, software development, data control .
- To ensure the availability, stability, accuracy, and security of data and information services of the organization.
- To develop process improvements for increased efficiency and cost effectiveness in the organization.
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of company’s’ business and technology requirements as needs.
- Leads and provides broad guidance to the medium-long term business IT strategy and ensures overall alignment with business and group strategies.
- Develop and implement MIS policies & procedures to standardize all IT related functions.
- Utilizes knowledge of industry trends to identify gap in business that could benefit from a technology solution and opportunities to improve process productivity and cost efficiency.
- Provides central oversight of budget, risk management, strategic alignment of IT investments, demand and investment management.
- Monitors execution of projects by internal/external vendors. Removes obstacles in order to move the work forward.
- Ensure timely and accurate generation and execution of all MIS operations related.
- Prepare, develop, analyse, reconcile, and verify to ensure accuracy in business related reports and in timely manner. Align with other department as necessary.
- Control, update, and monitor all IT inventory and related.
- Direct the work of technology professionals; analyzes business technology needs.
- Provide user support for OS issues, network problems and software installations, data control and reporting, etc.
- Conduct training on software application to increase staff expertise.
- Supervise and motivate MIS team to work proactively, collectively and efficiently.
- Any other functions that require by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering , Computer Science or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure, IT Application, ERP implementation, QAD if related to FMCG will be advantage.
- Knowledge of business process, financial, planning and trading system
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Reliable and self-motivated, with attention to details.
- Flexible to travel nationwide.
- Good analytical & presentation skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent convincing and superb negotiation and communication skills
- Proactive thinking with ‘can do’ attitude
- Petrol Reimbursement
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leave
- Medical Insurance
- 5 days working
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Rexel Quality Trading Co., Ltd
Contact : Khun Jitsupang
903/1 Rama 3 Soi 49, Rama 3 Road,
Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
Tel : 0-2683-3040 Ext. 5204 , Fax : 0-2683-3363
Website : http://rexelqt.com