IT Security & Architecture Dept.
The IT Security Unit focuses primarily on the cybersecurity aspects of an organization fulfilling the role of an exchange operator in the capital market industry. Our policies and solution span all facets of IT application and infrastructure e.g. operating systems, application systems, network, and endpoint devices.
– Support the team in managing information security in the organization
– Develop cybersecurity tools and manage solutions to detect and protect applications,
systems, and networks from malicious activities
- Support activities to raise awareness and security knowledge to employees
- Assessing, monitoring, and reporting the overall cyber security activities and defense status to management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or possessing equivalent experience (new graduates welcome)
- Knowledge in application programming, system administration, and network administration with specific focus on security a plus
- Fast learner, self-motivated, good logical thinking and good communication
- Good command of English (TOEIC score of 600+ is required)