Direct, manage, and supervise team members under the Digital Technology and IT Governance Audit Department to provide an independent assessment on governance, risk management, and control related to IT and provide advisory and related services which are intended to improve Krungsri Group’s governance, risk management, and control processes without the IT auditor assuming management responsibility.
- Assess and review adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls on financial service digital and infrastructure technologies that may bring new risks for the Bank, domestic subsidiaries, and foreign subsidiaries including internet technology, mobile technology, cloud technology, social technology, and disruptive technologies e.g. Fintech, Internet of Things, Blockchain technology.
- As a third line of cyber defense, conduct independent review of cyber security measures, and play an integral role in assessing and identifying opportunities to strengthen enterprise cyber security, and conduct continues audit or monitoring on incidents related to cyber-attack to ensure that the first and second lines of defense continuous monitoring efforts are reliable and responsive to risks.
- Assess whether IT governance supports the Bank’s strategies and objectives.
- Assess and review adequacy and effectiveness of controls on IT services management processes supporting IT and business strategy and operation of the Bank, domestic subsidiaries, and foreign subsidiaries e.g. availability management, access management, or IT service continuity management.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for domestic and foreign subsidiaries on audit of cyber security, security of digital and infrastructure technologies, and IT general controls.
- Provide risk advisory services for IT initiatives related to financial service digital and infrastructure technologies, and IT general controls to add value to the organization and to ensure adequate and proper IT controls are in place.
- Conduct new priority audit activities related to review of IT controls over digital and infrastructure technology, and IT general controls as required by management.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Information System, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MBA, or related fields
- Minimum 14 years of experience in IT Audit or IT related professional
- At least 5 years of experience in financial service business
- Minimum 7 years in management level
- IT general control and IT security on system infrastructure e.g. network, operating systems, database systems,
- Security assessment on digital technology
- IT related best practices e.g. Cobit, OWASP, ITIL would be preferable
- Experience of handling and managing regulatory requirements of Bank of Thailand or National Credit Bureau
- Knowledge of financial service products, digital technology, and information technology
- Strong analytical and evaluation abilities
- Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Good project management, planning and organizational skills
- Innovative thinking
- Good English communication
Talent Acquisition Department
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
1222 Rama III Rd., Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม : Talent Acquisition Center 0-2296-3116