The Minor International รับสมัคร IT Manager- Food Business โดยมีรายละเอียดดังนี้
Online validation system (OVS) Programming and Databases
• Manage team to design or redesign existing system to deliver best standard system architect.
• Liaison with NCR and development team to review and develop ATG on Aloha POS phase3. To support OVS gift card and future campaign.
• Coordinate and working with IT project team member to get business requirement. And gather clear and documented requirements from business users and key stakeholders.
• Design and development OVS to has campaign management feature for integrate with Minor e-commerce (1112.com)
• Develop document system design and new version update.
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on OVS system to team and clients.
• Manage and perform to deliver total system implementation including all type of Develop, QC, SIT, UAT, QA and deployment on production, project closed and users feedback score.
• Provide necessary knowledge understanding system to IT support team for configure.
New Sales Model (NSMD)
• Manage team to perform cycle review NSMD system to support integration with new food system interface such as One RS, Transight, JRMS etc. To serve business growth.
• Analysis and turning system to support interface more than 1,500 stores.
• Interface with on line validation system (OVS) to provide outside POS information and sending to BI data warehouse.
Auto replenishment, Roster and time attendance (Legacy system)
• Manage and improve DQ replenishment system.
• Owner and take responsible for DQ roster system.
• Working with project team member and apply best practice to serve business need.
• Support with key business users in all companies under The Minor Food Group, including The Pizza Company, Sizzler Thai, Swensen’s (Thai), Minor DQ Limited, Burger King (Thailand), Swensens’, Thai Express, Minor Cheese, Minor Dairy, BreadTalk and other Food brands.
IT Vendor Coordination
• Coordinate with outside IT vendors, such as NCR, Professional Services, IBM, Clexpert, Simat, SSP, Bank, etc.
• Coordinate with 3rd party developers to complete software development projects on time and on budget.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or initiative by themselves.
• Lead programmer experience in software development and data warehousing projects.
• Must have proven use of software development lifecycle (SDLC) in implementing programming projects.
• Possess customer service orientated mindset.
• Understands financial systems (Sales, Inventory, and Sales Reconciliation) and how to support them.
• Progressive responsibility and experience in analyzing, developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting on plans.
• Working experience in Retail / Food business (Store POS) would be an advantage.
• Proficiency in English language an advantage.
• Bachelor degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information System, Computer Engineering, MIS or any related fields.
• At least 5 years of hands-on programming experience in MS access, SQL Query language, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Basic, Visual C++, and Excel Advance (programming and pivot).
• At least 3 years experience with data warehouse programming, business intelligence, ETL logic, data schema, and business report programming.
• At least 3 years experience in developing software and data warehouse applications using SQL database, MS Access, Visual basic.
• At least 3 years experience in developing reports using MS Excel, Crystal report, and web programming.
• At least 2 years experience in developing data interfaces, APIs, and sending data into Oracle ERP financials or similar ERP financial systems.