MFEC รับสมัคร Linux System Engineer (Work at Chaengwattana) โดยมีรายละเอียดดังนี้
- Install, Configure, Monitor and Manage LINUX/UNIX.
- Deploy infrastructure solutions through development, testing and production environments.
- Participate in ongoing maintenance of hardware and systems including patching, hardening, back-up and operating systems upgrades to keep the environment secure.
- Improve performance of existing infrastructure footprint.
- Provides the day-to-day system administration to include system and resource optimization, and user assistance.
- This position may require the support of an on-call rotation schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Engineering (any), or a related field.
- Must have 2 years of experience in the job offered or 2 years of progressively responsible experience with UNIX OS, including LINUX Redhat, and AIX Technical.
- Must have 1 year of experience with production support and system operations functions including release installation and coordination, acceptance testing, disaster recovery planning and testing, and capacity analysis.
- Must have experience with VI or another UNIX editors such as Patching, or Hardening.
- Must have experience with Unix script development.
- Experience with RHEL VMware system administration services including server installation, integration and configuration of the system.
- Experience with enterprise backup/restore architectures and concepts including Netbackup as it pertains to RHEL.
- Experience with Logical Volume Manager, Storage concepts and SAN provisioning.
Interested applicants please submit your application at https://career.mfec.co.th/
Or send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
MFEC Public Company Limited
333 LPN Tower 21st Floor, Vibhavadee Road,
Jomphol, Chatujak, Bangkok 10900 THAILAND
Tel : +66 (0) 821-7896