As a Data Scientist, you will work on our machine learning platform and, you will work with the sales team to develop client relationships and deliver data science solutions for customers across a variety of industries. You will need to be comfortable leading technical demonstrations of our platform, helping clients develop models that add value to their organizations, and integrating those models into client environments. Ideal candidates enjoy day-to-day data science problem-solving mixed with high levels of customer interaction.
- At least 2 years experiences in real-world business
- At least 2 years experiences in building and implementing predictive models
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of dataset
- Experience with machine learning techniques
- Fluency with scripting (Python / R)
- Experience with Hadoop and related Big Data technologies
- Strong communication skills (English)
- Visualizing data with Tableau or any other tools
- Clustering and unsupervised learning
- Time series and Anomaly Detection
- Spark/Geospatial modeling
We are looking for talented people with excellent engineering skills and deep knowledge of Machine Learning who are able to analyze problems, develop innovative solutions, and implement them for real-world use on top of our machine learning platform.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com or contact 0875100377