SAP Hybris C4C Consultant
The SAP Hybris C4C Consultant provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Has some latitude in decision-making
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
You must have hands on experience with SAP Hybris C4C. In addition, we are looking for experience on large scale implementation programs delivering to tight timescales. Ideally you would have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a good insight and understanding into agile, iterative delivery methodologies.
Client-facing experience within multiple industries is also highly valued, as well as deep SAP C4C expertise including:
- Successful track record of implementing SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C) – Sales and/or Service
- Lead workshops with business and IT stakeholders to identify business requirements and produce relevant use cases
- Serve as a liaison to the business community
- Hands on C4C experience including scoping and configuring the C4C application
- Experience in PDI development is an added advantage
- Good understanding of underlying technology and integration of Cloud for customer with other IT systems
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programs
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Experience in implementing other CRM software packages, i.e. Salesforce or Oracle, can be considered
If you interested in this position and wish to become a member of our fast-growing professional team please your Online Application
or send a personal resume, Transcript, expected salary and recent photo via
Human Resources Department
Freewill Solutions Co., Ltd.
1168/86-88 Lumpini Tower, 29th Floor,
Rama IV Road, Tungmahamek,Sathorn,Bangkok 10120
Tel. +66 2034 4299