Programmer Job Responsibilities:
Creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
Programmer Job Duties:
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, UI and UX design, Web and mobile application development, Agile software development
Soft Skill :
Strong analytical skills, Discipline, Strong attention to detail, Good collaboration as part of a team as well as individually working
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related
0-2 years of experience
Programming Languages :
Strong programming skills in one or more of the programming languages : C#, PHP, Java, Python, Java script, .NET
Knowledge in development framework, e.g. jquery, node.js, laravel, Xamarine