As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You champion the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
The Google Cloud Platform Sales Executive role is an exciting opportunity to help build Google’s next big business and define the future of truly ground-breaking technology.
In this role, you work to drive awareness, adoption and business of Google’s cloud for Thailand territory accounts. This role uptakes a large amount of responsibility, and you will participate actively in all aspects of building the business. This includes strategic planning, demand generation, installed base engagement/promotion and account management.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan, and build targeted account plans across key verticals, resulting in a robust pipeline.
- Execute demand generation activities as needed, and engage, educate and ensure satisfaction of the installed base.
- Qualify and assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud deployment, articulate key differentiators and typical customer journeys.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary. Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities. Communicate effectively with English-speaking clients.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of technology sales experience, including 3 years of experience selling cloud computing solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- 10 years of technology sales experience.
- Salesforce, CRM systems integration experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively about platform-and-infrastructure-as-a-service, and perform basic technical qualification.
- Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together, with the ability to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
- Track record of meeting strategic goals consistently.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills, strong strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, present and attain a strategy aimed at a specific territory.