Group Lease Public Company Limited รับสมัคร Server Supervisor เงินเดือน 25K-30K โดยมีรายละเอียดดังนี้
Maintains the computer networking system by tracking server activity, performing upgrades of software, maintaining computer hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, and improving efficiency.
Participate in projects for other GL entities such as GLF (Cambodia) GLFI(Indonesia),GL-AMMK(Myanmar)and GLL(Laos).
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with products supporting the Managed Virtualization product including all server hardware, networking, storage and operating systems including Microsoft and Linux.
- Responsible for technical of VMware vSphere and virtual infrastructures in general.
- Monitors server performance, availability, system tune up, prepare a system capacity planning and provide regular reporting to management.
- Maintaining operational procedures and documentation to include patch management, technical controls, backup operations, antivirus and other.
- Acts as advanced liaison between clients and other IT support staff and / or third-party vendors.
- Provides in-depth technical design and troubleshooting support to other server infrastructure development and support areas as needed to implement and maintain the corporate server infrastructure.
- Provides extensive technical advice to enhance server performance and uptime.
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies and products, including attending trainings, attaining certifications and participation in industry event as appropriate.
- Ensure regular maintenance of the hardware and implement replacement strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a virtualization environment working with VMware, vSphere, Virtualize technology, Windows server and Linux is must.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written is mandatory. Fluency in Thai a must.
- Knowledgeable on and/or any experience with VMware ESX, Containers and
- Intermediate understanding of storage (such as SAN, DAS, NFS, iSSCSI and FC) technologies.
- Intermediate understanding of networking.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft, Linux platforms and technologies including Web Service and Database Service.
- Intermediate operating systems knowledge (Window & Linux)
- Experienced of administering a VMware vSphere virtualization environment.
- Must be self-starter, fast response, able to work independently and deliver according to expectation.
- Willing to learn, self-improve and “Can do” attitude.
- Availability for second level 24 x 7 On-Call Support.
Apply Job by sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com