A pioneer bank with long progress of the country. Bangkok Bank has grown and matured with Thai people and their business interests and today is renowned for its size, stability and partnership approach. The bank is driving innovation in new products and services as technology innovate and building on its inherent scale advantages to meet the challenges of a changing financial landscape and consolidate its leadership position for the future.
Now the time has come for you grab its and growth together with Bangkok bank.
Available Positions : System Analyst
- Engage with the Business Analysts and programmers to translate business requirements into application technical design.
- Understand the existing applications landscape and identify the relevant data flows.
- Implement and adhere to timelines as determined by Project Managers.
- Follow design and development practice, methodology and process.
- Manage quality control process by reviewing deliverables.
- Work cooperatively with the Project Management and Quality Assurance teams to ensure deliverables and timelines are met.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or in a related fields.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Business Analyst /System Analyst
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English (TOEIC 550 or equivalent.)
- Knowledge in coding experience in .NET/Java/iOS and Android development is a plus.
- Analytical mined person with critical thinking and reasoning abilities.
- Can work as a team, must be able to work under extremely high pressure, excellent communications and interpersonal skill.
- Fast learner, self- motivated, team player, good analytical skill and good interpersonal skill are required
Interested person ,please send resume via email to Achira.email@example.com , Siriporn.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact number : 02-685-7853 ,085-481-3111