Google ประกาศรับสมัคร MBA Intern 2018 โดยจะเปิดรับสมัครรอบถัดไปในวันที่ 15 มกราคม 2018 – 16 กุมภาพันธ์ 2018 พร้อมรายละเอียดและวิธีการสมัครดังนี้
Administrative;Business Strategy;Finance;Marketing & Communications;Sales & Account Management
We are no longer receiving new applications at this point and will review all received applications. Applications will reopen from 15th January 2018 to 16th February 2018.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Bangkok, Thailand; Jakarta, Indonesia
Our MBA interns work on projects that take on some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Here are just a few teams that our graduate interns have joined across the business:
– Business Strategy
– Operations & Support
– People Operations
– Product Management
– Technical Solutions
Google invites you to join us for a unique summer experience in a 10-12 week paid internship for first-year MBA students. Our MBA interns work on projects handling some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the tech industry. Our graduate interns have joined us in areas across the business, such as Marketing, Advertising Sales and Operations, Finance, Cloud and more. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests. Final decisions will be made based on business need and your relevant experience.
Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you’ll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduate student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
Summer internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
Intern projects will be determined based on the experience, skills and interests of the student. If you are interested in a particular area, please make sure to include it in your resume.
- Must be a first year student in a two year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating between December 2018 and July 2019.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10 week program in the Bangkok/Jakarta office between May and September 2018.
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations, or related fields.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Ability to operate as a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- _Effective written and verbal communication skills.