Sales & Account Management
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The New Business Sales Team is responsible for driving incremental business growth and acquiring new medium to large size advertisers for Google.
As a Business Development Consultant, you provide the highest level of client service to our advertisers within a specific industry such as Retail, Technology, Finance, Travel, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Entertainment and Media. You will advocate Google’s advertising program to prospects of medium-to-large size customers and then work with the Account Management team to execute a well thought-out initial campaign that provides them with measurable return on investment. You bring a proven background in developing new client relationships and you have particularly adept abilities in business pitches, creating presentation material, strategic planning and general business development.
At Google, we set ourselves goals we know we can’t reach yet. Our New Business Development team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to the expansion of existing businesses into new territories. We’re a team of technologists, entrepreneurs and leaders with an eye for what’s next, working across Google to develop products and ideas that revolutionize the way people connect with information.
- Work closely with the team and clients to deliver solutions that solve our clients’ business challenges. Cultivate strong relationships with senior executives of client businesses through both in-person meetings and other communication channels.
- Be quantitative in your approach to team strategy using data to make strategic changes as the team size grows. Communicate effectively with Thai and English speaking clients.
- Secure new AdWords clients by presenting customized online marketing solutions.
- Scale your team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency by driving key automation and productivity initiatives.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team. Identify and groom future members and leaders of the organization.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in direct B2B sales, business development or client acquisition.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in integrated marketing communication/platform sales or media sales.
- Deep understanding of the online/digital industry’s issues, vision for its growth and commitment to advance Google’s forward-looking strategies within the market place.
- Knowledge of, and established professional relationships within, the online advertising industry.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, with the ability to develop agreements, influence, and speak effectively in public.