Are you a Security, Risk, and Compliance specialist who can address the challenges of migrating systems and workloads to the Cloud? Are you skilled at helping customers and partners address their information security requirements using Cloud computing architectures? Do you want to learn the very latest in Cloud services and apply that knowledge to some of the most interesting computing workloads in the world?
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for businesses around the world. At AWS, we are hiring highly technical Cloud Security, Risk, and Compliance Consultants.
Your mandate will be to help our partners and our customers with their Cloud migrations. Our Security, Risk, and Compliance consultants will deliver architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, and conduct customer/partner workshops. AWS consultants will collaborate with customers and partners to address the security, risk, and compliance needs of their AWS migrations.
This role will specialize in all aspects of information security management as well as business and regulatory compliance using cloud services in large-scale computing environments.
· Expertise – Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
· Solution Design – Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. Activities include participating in pre-sales, understanding customers’ security, risk, and compliance requirements, and providing advice on solution design.
· Implementation – Working together with our partners, provide advisory services to our customers on the implementation of robust security, risk, and compliance solutions for their Cloud migrations.
· Insights – Work with AWS Engineering, Support and Business Development teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
· 5+ years experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc.
· Implementation experience with enterprise security packages identity management and federation systems
· Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST
· Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as SAS70, SOC1, FISMA, etc
· Experience implementing security controls around ERP packages including SAP, Oracle
· Familiarity with archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations
· Experience with the audit and logging requirements of large enterprises
· Aptitude for providing consulting services
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· BS level degree required, computer science, business or math background preferred;
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
** For more information about AWS Security and Compliance, please visit http://aws.amazon.com/security
· Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
· Implementation experience with AWS services
· Experience with Internet-related business models
· Proven track record of successful consulting engagements
· Prior involvement in regulated industries and satisfying Risk and Compliance needs
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Strong Program Management capabilities