Due to the nature of the role, only Thai Nationals will be considered
Secure Infrastructure Premier Field Engineer (PFE) – Security/Azure
Microsoft is great company and industry leader which built an incredible reputation thru the decades with high quality products and providing a high professional support recognized for large company’s worldwide.
Microsoft as a Company and Services area has in your DNA – Customer Passion and Obsession to support how companies makes business and how they work. PFE Team is a valuable Role and a key professional in Microsoft Services area due your high level technical skills.
Microsoft today is leading a WW transformation and our culture is sustained on Diverse & Inclusive, Customer Obsession, One Microsoft and Innovation to make a difference inside/outside the company empowering people do your best.
We look people that make the impossible probable, thinking out of box and changing the obviously. We are not looking people to say what they need to do or do not, here at Microsoft you are free to do incredible things always.
Your passion and inspiration are all that you as a new employee can offer and definitely is what Microsoft is looking. Believe it! We believe on you to work at Microsoft.
PFE can delivery two models of work: Dedicated and Transactional.
As Transactional PFE the focus is on short-term work to deliver to customers and partner assessments reviews, knowledge transfer, reactive/critical situation cases to support customers in recovery/fixing our
products to stabilize the systems and get issues resolved.
As Dedicated PFE we are looking for a long-term relationship with customers to become a trusted advisor and support them to stabilize, improve and provide recommendations to better use Microsoft products and extract the best performance, security and experience.
PFE supports customer and partner to deliver an entire solution, not only part of, but the all thing. We are 100% customer focused no matter if customer has a mixed products environment we will be side by side to make the difference and empowering or partnership with solid results.
As a PFE you will need to be able to delivery excellent level of support and communication skills since you will be involved in many situations that these skills will be necessary.
Microsoft will be going to provide you all tools for that, technical and soft skills trainings, besides an entire engineering team behind you to support you always that necessary.
Your availability is necessary since travel is a requirement for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering
• 4 to 6+ years of experience in a technical position as specialist involved in IT support or consulting services
Soft skills expected
• Collaboration spirit – We admire and need that to keep growing and been recognized as model of reference, it is important to participate and aggregate at all time sharing your knowledge and experience providing consistent feedbacks and suggesting improvements.
• Good solving problems techniques – Present a good level of skills to look problems and build a consistent action plan to be put in place and solve issues quickly in pressure situation
• Good presentation skills – Able to conduct professional presentations live or remotely to large audience
• Self-management skills – A professional that will require low supervision demand to handle your work, career and your daily activities as PFE.
• MCSA certification (Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012 or Windows 10) and/or Microsoft Specialist in MS Azure are preferred and/or CISSP preferred.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent’s experience is preferred.
• Communication Skills – Fluent spoken and written English (including technical writing).
• 4 to 6+ years of experience in a technical position as specialist involved in IT support or consulting services for medium and large environments.
• Solid knowledge in Enterprise Windows Server/Client Infrastructure of memory management, networking and performance. Knowledge of Windows Azure Platform services. Azure Platform development and deployment concepts. Understanding of Windows Azure architecture and its components (Fabric, Compute, Storage). High experience on large and complex Active Directory infrastructures/architecture
• Authentication protocols(Kerberos/NTLM), FSMO Roles, AD database Replication, SYSVOL replication, Group Policy, Name resolution.
• PowerShell programming for administering purposes.
• Understanding of NLB, Hyper-V and Multi-Vendor virtualization players, MS Cluster and Multi-Vendor Cluster and SAN implementations.
• Solid understanding of computer security.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.