- Perform network operation, network architecture design and network installation.
- Perform firewall management and other network security equipment including analyze all incidents or problems.
- Collect historical data for capacity planning and analysis.
- Onsite to install new branch to setup IT standard.
- Response for implementing, configuring and maintain system availability according to IT standard including to comply network security guideline.
- Support day-to-day operation, incident and change management.
- Monitor network systems, network healthy status (performance, availability and reliability).
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems to let systems to run smoothly.
- Coordinate with service providers, third parties and all related teams to drive tasks, projects or all charges to complete it on time.
- To comply security policy both internal and external audit.
- Experience in network/ network security field at least 2 years.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Able to manage LAN/WAN with good background knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IP networking protocols and Network Security.
- CCNA, CCDA, CCSA, JNCP or HCNA would be an advantage.
- Positive thinking with service-minds.
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal, good communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar in IT Service Management, analytical and project management skills under deadline.
- Good team player, Service oriented, able to work under pressure and multiple environments.
- Strong written and spoken in English or able to communicate in Chinese language (Thai national)
- Good disciplines
ติดต่อสมัครงาน ส่ง resume ได้ที่ email@example.com หรือสอบถาม LINE id: dreamcatcher0978
contact for interview: 083-0344956