- Build the next-generation cross-platform desktop product for digital evolution in financial industry with modern tech stack similar to Visual Studio Code, Atom and Slack
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Feel free to apply to this role no matter how many experience you have or what level you are. We open for candidates from every level to apply.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experienced in software development
- Experienced in Front-end and web technologies
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have):
- Familiar with Node.JS, Web Server technologies
- Experienced in multi-tiers web architecture
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experienced with browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools
- Experienced with Chromium integration
- Experienced with Electronjs or OpenFin or NW.js
- Familiar with web standards and protocols such as HTTP and socket APIs in general
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 – 648 8411.