- Perform Technical analysis in software functionalities, provide investigation detail to development teams and offer solution to customers.
- Work with customer support teams in multiple countries to find a solution for customers issues.
- Collaborate with development, service and operation teams in multiple regions to ensure maximum service availability.
- Able to take on-call work outside normal working hours including public holidays and weekend.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or equivalent experience.
- Must have demonstrated expertise in one or more of these areas:
– Software development and/or testing
– System administration (Linux and/or Windows)
– Programming / scripting (Python, Pearl, Java script, Oracle PL/SQL)
– Open source tools (Kafka, Tomcat, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Memcache, Puppet)
– Cloud and Big Data technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, Hbase, Spark)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication in English and strong interpersonal skills.
- A proven willingness to learn, a positive service attitude, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand work environment.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 – 648 8411.