- Install all new network hardware and configuration for school networks.
- Maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Manages all system back-up and restore protocol.
- Plans and supports network and computing infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of school network.
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of networking essentials.
- Oversee software and network security.
- Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed.
– Male or Female age not over 27-35 years old
-Graduated in Bachelor ‘s Degree in Computer science, Information Technology or related fields
-At least 5 year experience in Network administrator, Network VLAN and Routing Active Directory, Windows servers, LANs, WANs and Network
-Experience in Cisco Switch is a plus
-Experience in Firewall Fortigate is a plus
– Required CCNA or MCSE certification
-Knowledge of DNS, Network Security, Network Infrastructure
-Able to trouble shoot and solve system and network , and wifi problem
-Able to communicate in basic English
-Service Minded, Enthusiastic, Highly Responsible and Hard working
Contact : Parinyasak S.
Tel : 085-151-9870
Working Area : Wangthonglang, Bangkok