Location: near BTS Chong Nonsi
– Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
– Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
– Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
– Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
– Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
– Chasing the target numbers and trying to achieve the same through sheer persistent.
– Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
– Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
– Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
– Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
– Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
– Can communicate in English as well.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume (with photo attached) to email@example.com