Paladin Workwear Co., Ltd.
Paladin Workwear Co., Ltd. that is a leading stylish functional uniform, medical apparel, activewear and accessories. We merge Fashion & Technology altogether to make acreativity and innovation for delightful consumer experience. Besides an executive OEM, we also has a product under our own brand name “BLUE BEAR”. Visit our website at www.bluebearuniform.com and you will be able to know more our products & services.
Job description (IT Specialist – full time position)
- First contact point of IT issue and request.
- Subject matter expert to serve as our in-house IT Specialist in a long-term position.
- Coordinate between the company and external vendors and contractors about IT related infrastructure and development.
- Consult with IT department on any issues that might come up and advise about potential fixes or efficiency controls.
- Can work with numerous IT employees, vendors and other departments to ensure continued success through corporate projects.
- Diagnose and resolve IT operating systems issues.
- Recommend or Conduct IT training as request.
- Develop knowledge base.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required.
- Have an IT supporting background with at least 2 years of working experience in project management and/or delivery.
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus.
- Knowledge of ERP system is a plus.
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills.
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously.
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity.
- Basic knowledge of network monitoring.
sending e-mail to : email@example.com
Tel : 02 050 5993 (Mon. – Fri. 9:00 – 17:30 hr.)