- Responsible for design & development, programming, implementation, maintenance, and documentation of web-based applications.
- Maintain and archive website content.
- Research and develop new web technology.
- Upgrade existing code to a higher version when needed.
- Other assignments as required.
- Thai Nationality
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or other related fields.
- Experience in PHP, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, MySQL.
- Possess experience in web design is a plus.
- Strong sense of logic and decoding is an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work as a team.
- Newly graduate are encouraged to apply.