Network Training Center รับสมัคร Technical Consultant โดยมีรายละเอียดดังนี้
Finding Technical Consultant Candidates (NTC)
Technical Consultant (1 position) !
- A full understanding of integrating, testing, evaluating and modifying systems is requires. A systems engineer should be able to see the process through from beginning to end.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure. • Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability. • Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and develop to implement those fixes. • Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks. • Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Male age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor or higher degree in IT, Computer Engineering or related field
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in networking, preferably with Cisco Systems equipment
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products.
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Good project management skills.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
• Overtime Wage
• Medical Allowance
• Social Insurance
• Staff Party
• Annual Trip
• Annual Bonus
• General Annual Leave 6-14 Days (Depend on Service years)
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Working Hours: 8:00 – 17:00
Network Training Center (NTC)
177/1 BUI Bldg., 14th Fl., Unit 1,3 & 4, Surawongse Road., Suriyawongse, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand 10500
Tel: 0-2634-7993-4 | Fax: 0-2634-7995 www.trainingcenter.co.th | www.facebook.com/ntcfanclub | LINE ID: @NTC-LINE
To apply for this opportunity
Interested candidates are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photograph to: email@example.com (K.Sirigarn)