Are you a talented and passionate .Net Developer? You dream in code?
- Would you like to be part of a team that develops products for a new fin-tech company, specialized in attractive, secure and cost-effective payment solutions?
- Would you like to help establish the company by realizing projects?
Then we like YOU to join our dynamic PaySociety team.
PaySociety (PS) is soon to incorporate, and will launch its own proprietary Global Payment Network & Associated Services. These new payment solutions will transform the daily payments, including shopping, restaurants, hotels, petrol stations, internet payments, payments for your business, sending funds overseas, by providing transactions which are secure, faster, and at lower cost. Following receipt of appropriate financial licenses, we anticipate a phased launch such that our Global Payment Network will enable associated services at phase 1 covering more than 30 countries, and with further phases reaching up to 70 countries.
- You should be willing to take Agile development to the limit and produce high-quality, robust, high-performance, and reusable codes that meet professional standards and easy for other developers to work with;
- Gets things done and thinks about the long-term impact of their work;
- Eager to learn more;
- Casual & Fun to be around with;
- Participate in requirements analysis;
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
- Write clean, scalable code using C# programming language;
- Test and deploy applications and systems;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
- Improve existing software;
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- A good understanding of C# or similar languages;
- Knowledgeable in the following domains: Jquery, JSON, WCF, MVC, EF, SQL, LinQ, REST;
- Good understanding of OOP paradigm both in theory and practice;
- Good foundation in software design, software engineering best practices;
- Comfortable working with: IIS, Windows Server, Visual studio, Jira, SVN and/or GIT;
- A basic understanding of: Agile/Scrum development;
- For Juniors minimum 1-3 years of proven experience as a .NET Developer (C#) or Application Developer;
- For Seniors minimum 3-5 years of proven experience as a .NET Developer (C#) or Application Developer;
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC));
- Knowledge of at least C# and/or other .NET languages (e.g., Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3;
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC);
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Capability to work with people in different time zones.
- Be able to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional environment
- Be a self-starter
To apply please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 091-996-4465
44/35 Sukhumvit 46, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110