- Develop and modify Moveware software using Progress OpenEdge programming
- Develop and modify reports using Crystal Reporting application
- Review and resolve support requests as allocated according to company guidelines
- Assist in the categorization and management of the Moveware Support site
- Perform Moveware Client site audits according to company guidelines
- Perform daily and weekly maintenance checks
- Help develop UI Testing processes
- To be able to communicate in English.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
- Work experience in a commercially driven environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to work as part of an effective and highly skilled team
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products including Windows PC and Server operating systems and Office
- Understanding of relational database is preferred
- Report writing experience such as Crystal Reports will be an advantage
- Welcome new graduate
What you will get
- Small multinational company with strong growth!
- A fun, vibrant, and casual office community
- A highly knowledgeable team of Thai and international employees
- Performance Bonus
- Medical allowance
- Five days work week
- Vacation starting at 10 Days / Year
Moveware Co., Ltd.
Peterson Building, Fl. 9th, Sukhumvit Rd.,
Klong Tan, Khlong Toey,
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org