Our growing company is seeking to hire several Junior QA position to join our development teams working on ongoing and future projects.
You will become an important part of our Agile/SCRUM process. You will be responsible for creating, executing, and reporting on various types of tests, including automated unit tests, automated UI tests, automated integration tests, and performance tests.
When you join our team at Manao Software you will be working with the top programmers in Chiang Mai and you will be able to accelerate your learning and your career.
Manao Software is one of the top software houses in Chiang Mai with over 11 years in business. We’re a modern and dynamic company with a flat hierarchy where you can make a difference and advance your career. Here you will be part of the Manao family and enjoy many benefits like top pay, fun monthly events, bonuses, health insurance, and more.
The job is at our office in Chiang Mai, one of the most innovative and creative cities in the world and a hotspot for digital nomads. Life in Chiang Mai is a rare mix of local culture and international opportunities, while being surrounded by mountains and waterfalls. A low cost of living means you can enjoy everything the city has to offer and still have money left over.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Web GUI testing.
- Automated testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Design test cases.
- Testing software by following a test plan manually.
- Reporting the test results.
- Entering/Reproduce bugs and problems into our issue tracking system.
- Assist programmers in finding and fixing bugs.
- New graduated or 1-2 years of work experience as a QA or software tester.
- Strong analytical skills, able to systematically analyze and solve problems.
- Good communication skills, able to clearly and simply describe problems and steps to reproduce them.
- Good Understanding of requirement.
- Previous experience with Selenium WebDriver is a plus but not required.
- Programming experience, especially in C# or Java, is a big plus.
- Communicate in English.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Please send resume to email@example.com